Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two posts in less than an hour!!! SHOCK! lol

So after I posted the last entry, I heard some noises outside and looked out the window.  Much to my surprise, I see a guy out there with a gun!  I grabbed my camera to get a picture, but never could.  I saw him go over to talk to our neighbor, so I went over there to see what was going on.  There was a deer with a broken leg and they called animal control, who came over to take care of it.  He tranquilized it and took it away.  Soon after, this is what showed up in their back yard:




































Apparently it was around her this morning, before they realized she had a broken leg.  I was wishing I had my other lens for the camera, but I cropped it and it looks OK.  We always have a bunch of deer around here, but it's not often I've see such a big one.  (And all the deer in TX look smaller than the ones in Nebraska.)

Anyway, that was my excitement for the afternoon!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment