Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nebraska- the Good Life

Since I'm "in between" jobs, I decided to take a week or two to visit family. My first stop is Nebraska, staying with my parents in Milford for a few days, visiting Seward and working for Mom at the Et Cetera shop in Seward today. (Right now I'm enjoying a large coffee at "Panama" (coffee shop) w/ free wi-fi. FUN!)

Yesterday Mom, Dad, Jerolyn and I met Barry for lunch at Runza, then went to Sunken Gardens in Lincoln and also visited the roses across the street. BEAUTIFUL!!! I really enjoyed both places and took lots of pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jerolyn and I
Photobucket

Mom and Dad
Photobucket

We asked another visitor to take our picture
Photobucket

And at the Rose Garden I took A TON of pictures- they were all so pretty!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hibyscus:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up on my trip, Barry and his new wife are coming for supper tomorrow, then I'll leave Saturday morning to head for Falls City, to see my In-Laws. After that I'm going to Pittsfield IL to visit Todd's grandmother who is 97 and it a nursing home. She wants the last purse that I made, so I'm going to deliver it in person. lol Then on my way back to Texas, I'm stopping in St. Louis to visit Brian for a little bit.

Tabitha, our oldest daughter, turns 25 on Thursday, September 10, so I'm going to try to get back to see her on her birthday, then it's time to get another job (or figure out what I'm going to do next...) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment