Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009 11/1/09

Halloween was fun this year! Tab and Sam brought their families over to go Trick-0r-Treating in our neighborhood. We live on a HUGE block, so we just went around it and went home. But I snapped a few pictures before we went out.

Tyler was an Army Guy
Halloween 2009

Angel was GI Joe
Halloween 2009

Alyssa was Sharpay from High School Musical
Halloween 2009

These are the pumpkins that Todd and I carved last weekend.
Halloween 2009

On Friday, Tab and I went to help out at Alyssa's Halloween Party at school. There were lots of parents there, so I took a few minutes to snap a few pictures.
This is Alyssa and her friend, Riley.
Alyssa's Halloween Party at School

They played a game that they had to roll a pumpkin with a spoon to the basket.
Alyssa's Halloween Party at School

Then we went back into the classroom - Alyssa was distracted by me taking a picture.
Alyssa's Halloween Party at School

First they decorated pumpkins to take home.
Alyssa's Halloween Party at School

Then bobbed for apples (with no water), then dipped them in caramel and chocolate chips or coconut.
Alyssa's Halloween Party at School

Alyssa's Halloween Party at School



Then they had a snack.
Alyssa's Halloween Party at School
Someone took some of the vegetables and arranged them like a skeleton - it was really neat!

And this is where she sits all day at school.
Alyssa's Halloween Party at School

We didn't have many trick-or-treaters, so I guess Todd and I will have to eat the Snickers that I bought.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment