Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday, 2/6/10

Saturday again.  The sun is shining (after two days of rain) and it's supposed to be in the mid-60's today.  I have errands to run this morning (bank, groceries and stuff), then tonight we're going to Red Lobster.   Tomorrow I'm watching the grandkids while their moms go to a baby shower.  That will be fun!  It's been FOREVER since Todd and I had them all here by ourselves.  I'm thinking a Disney movie or if the weather is nice, going to the park to feed the ducks.

I've been offered a full-time position with work (Alpine Access, working at home), but I'm not sure when it will start.  This last week I worked 26 hours, but that's just because I was able to pick up a shift someone had to give up.  Next week I'm scheduled for 16.5 hrs. :-(    It's such a bummer because I LOVE working at home (I haven't left the house since Monday) but I need something with more hours.  I keep sending resume's, but have not even gotten phone calls back.  Most of the jobs online don't give contact info, so I can't even call to follow up on the resumes that I send out.

Nothing else going on.  Next weekend we'll probably have a birthday party for Alyssa - she'll turn 7 on the 12th!  I can't believe it!   I'll make sure to take pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment