Monday, March 15, 2010

Meet Mollie!!!!

Mom let me bring home some more of the Porcelain dolls that she made a while ago.  I already had one and she wanted Tab, Sam and Alyssa to have one, also.  Alyssa has a small one, Tab and Sam have medium sized ones (I'm passing my old one on to Sam) and I have a larger one.  I don't have pictures of Sam's, but I do the rest.


This is Alyssa's:

This is Tab's:


And I brought home Mollie:
Here's a close-up of her face:
She's so pretty and looks SO REAL!  I have to find a good place in the house for her.  Right now she's sitting in front of the fireplace in the living room.  I don't want to put her on the floor because I don't want Brute to do anything to her.

In other news, while I was in Nebraska, Todd and I received a very nice sympathy card from the vet's office.  It also had a copy of "Rainbow Bridge" and Buddy's paw print on it.  I think I'll frame it along with his picture and his collar and tags.

We also received a letter from Todd's dad.  He's offering to take us and Todd's brother and his wife on a cruise to the Southern Caribbean islands.  We have to do research and things and agree on when to go, so I have more work to do.  Todd and I don't have passports, so I'm working on getting them, too.  That will be lots of fun, so I'm really looking forward to it.

After being gone for a week, I have a lot of work to catch up on.  I need to plan the menu for the week, get groceries and go to the bank today.  I'm kind of glad I only work 10 hours this week since Megan and McKenna are going to be here on Friday for a couple of days.  Todd and I are really looking forward to it!

(Sorry again for the bad pictures, we're planning to purchase a new camera soon and hopefully it will take better pics.  lol )

(edited to correct spelling of Mollie's name)

No comments:

Post a Comment