Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy day yesterday!

We had Tab and Sam and their families over to celebrate Tyler's 5th birthday.  It was wonderful outside, so we were out there most of the day.  Again, I used my new camera and was VERY happy with the pictures!

When I was shopping for Tyler's present, I grabbed a pack of punching balls for the kids to play with.  Here are some pictures I took of them:

Alyssa:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dom:
Photobucket

(His popped shortly after this from bumping into the tree)
Photobucket

Angel:
Photobucket

Tyler:
Photobucket

Photobucket

More (I had over 200 pictures before we even did the cake and ice cream):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Tyler opening his presents -
Photobucket
Airplanes and helicopters!!!!

And BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!!!!
Photobucket

And his cake (baked by Sam and Tyler, decorated by Jason):
Photobucket

"I'm 5!!!"
Photobucket

We all had fun.  After the party, we went to get some pictures in the bluebonnets - I'll do a separate post later with those pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment