Friday, April 16, 2010

I thought I had posted these already,

but apparently not.  Must have been on Facebook.

Tab needed a walking buddy the other day, so we went on the trail past our house and I grabbed my new camera to try it out. It's a Canon Rebel XS and came with a 18-55mm lens.





























































































































Most of them turned out pretty good.  I have one large memory card and one HUGE memory card, so that should be plenty for our cruise in June.  We also bought an Olympus waterproof camera that we'll be able to use when we snorkel, and also have two large memory cards for it.

In other news, Sam's work is  having a small craft show, so I think I'm going to do it.  It's early May, so I have a couple weeks to get things done.  I'll need to go buy supplies and figure out what all I'm going to make, but at least that will keep me busy....  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment