Monday, December 14, 2009

Saturday Dec 12, 2009

On Saturday we had a monumental day in our family.  Kate graduated from COLLEGE!!!  (She's the youngest.)  We are both extremely proud of her.  She graduated summa cum laude - which means "with highest honors".  That is so great considering she worked all through college and also was married in that time.

We left to go to Stephenville on Saturday morning, and after driving for more than an hour, I realized I forgot my camera.  So the only camera I had was my blackberry and the quality is not great.  (Not that the quality is great on my other camera, but it's better.)

Anyway, here are some pictures I snapped and I apologize for the poor quality.
Kate's Graduation

Kate's Graduation

After the ceremony we went back to Kate and Brandon's house.  They have a pit bull named Punkin - she really liked McKenna!

Kate's GraduationAfter that, we went to an Italian restaurant for supper.  I got to sit by McKenna so I snapped a couple pictures of her, too.
Kate's Graduation

Kate's Graduation

She's getting so big and she's SOOO CUTE!!

Unfortunately Kate and Brandon aren't going to be able to make it to Nebraska for Christmas, but we will see Megan, David and McKenna there for a little bit.  Todd and I are going to celebrate Christmas with Tab and Sam and their families this coming weekend.  Then Todd and I will leave either the evening of the 23rd or early the 24th for the drive to Falls City. It will be good to see Todd's family for a GOOD reason, but it will be sad to not have Nel and Rena there.   Saturday, the 26th we'll celebrate Christmas with Todd family in the morning, then we'll drive to Milford for supper to celebrate it with my family.  Then we'll head back to FC that evening and get up early the 27th to drive back home.  Both of us have to work on Monday the 28th.  It will be a quick trip, but I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment