Monday, October 12, 2009

HOME FINALLY!!!

We arrived home about 6 pm last night. There was rain and slow traffic in Texas, so that took some extra time. We left Falls City at 4:30 am - Todd decided we could sleep in until 3:30 am. lol

Today I'll be busy. I already have laundry going. I need to get groceries and Tab and I are going to do some errands for her wedding. I told her I'd pay for her bouquet, so we'll find that today. I also need to go through all of our mail and start cleaning the house. I offered our house for the wedding reception on Wednesday.

I did bring a bunch of Nel's clothes home so I can make lap quilts with them. I'll make one for each of our four girls, one for Larry (Todd's Dad) and one for us. She wore a lot of sweatshirts, so I have a bunch of those and I'll use those for the middle of the quilts, then build around them with her old jeans and other shirts. I'm not sure I'll have enough of her clothes, but I have a whole box full of our old jeans, so I can also use them. I'll have to buy the batting and I think I'll use flannel for the back.

I think this week will be busy, so I'll have to hit the job-hunting hard next week. Wish me luck!!!

Jyl

No comments:

Post a Comment