Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not too much has been going on.  I've been working about 20 hrs a week, sometimes a few hours more, sometimes a few hours less.  Still looking for something full time so when I'm not working, I spend time sending out resumes.  Todd's also decided to start looking for a new job.  The owners where he works now are selling it to a big corporation as of March 1, and he's not too excited about that.  He also says he's tired of working on tractors, he'd rather go back to semi's.  He had a lead on one job, but has not heard anything yet.  We're still trying to tighten our budget and not spend any money unless we have to.  We've talked about making a major change, but haven't decided anything yet.

I have another purse to make, and also a baby shower gift.  So I have plenty projects to keep me busy.  I don't even want to count the number of unfinished projects I have around her.  I keep telling myself I'm not going to start anything else until I get one done.

My parents have found a house to purchase, so they will be selling the farm, which is kind of sad.  There are lots of memories there for our family, but I do see why they would rather move to town.  Mom was nice enough to send us some cinnamon rolls - I was supposed to get them from her when we were there at Christmas, but since we didn't make it there, she sent them to us.  They were SOO GOOOD!   They didn't last very long at our house.

Anyway, I have to work a few hours today, split shift - 8:30 to 10 am, then 3:30 to 4:30 this afternoon.

Tonight for supper we're having Manwiches and French Fries, which I'm excited about.  It's been a while since we've had FF!

Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog!!!!!  :D

Sorry I don't have any pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment