Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Day 2010

Todd and I went to Fort Worth on Friday to see Kate and Brandon in the hospital.  Brandon's doing very well.  We are all hoping after the Drs. check him out on Monday, we'll know for sure when he'll get to go home.

We took Kate out to lunch and had a nice talk with her.  We also told Brandon that when they let him out, they need to stop and buy a lottery ticket on the way home, because he has been VERY LUCKY lately.  He's had two trips on life-flight helicopters in less than 12 months - first when they were in Tulsa and he was burned and this last one from his fall.   Kate said she has not taken all her Christmas stuff down, and was going to wait until Brandon got home so they could do a late Christmas celebration.

Other than that, not much else has changed.  I have a full week of work coming up, so that will be good, but I've also decided that I'm going to keep sending out resume's.  I just don't feel like this is where I'm supposed to be in my life right now, so it won't hurt to keep looking.  I'm praying the right thing comes up soon.  I feel like I've been in "limbo" for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment