Friday, May 22, 2009

Bluebonnet Pictures from 4/15/08 (posted 3/13/09)

The last three days we have gotten RAIN!!!! PTL!!! The change in weather makes my left arm achy - the one I broke quite a few years ago while I was in the truck with Todd. (It's either that or that I have been cutting up the boxes to re-organize my fabric.) That is the main reason I haven't been sewing much this week. Sunday is supposed to clear up a little bit, but more rain early next week. I'm hoping with this rain we'll have PRETTY BLUEBONNETS this year! Speaking of bluebonnets, I don't think I ever posted the pictures I took last year of the grandkids in them. These were taken April 15, 2008.
Sam and Tyler:Photobucket
Tyler alone:Photobucket
Tab's kids:Photobucket
Tab, Brian and the kids:Photobucket
What a wonderful family we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megan and McKenna are going to come visit in a few months, so we'll get lots of pictures when they are here. :D
Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment