Friday, May 22, 2009

The other Grandkids!!!! (9/3/08)

Can I just say - Being a grandparent is THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!!!!!Since last weekend was Labor Day weekend, we had my girls and their kids over for lunch on Saturday. We grilled out chicken, had chips and dip and baked beans (you can't have a cookout without baked beans!!). Since I had not taken any recent pictures of them, I sent the girls out to take pictures of the kids.

Here are Angel and Alyssa: Angel is 3 and Alyssa is 5 - she started Kindergarten this year!
Photobucket

And this is Tyler: (well, Angel and Tyler)Photobucket

I started another purse last night. It's just a prototype, but totally designed by me since I could not find a pattern or tutorial of one that is close to what I wanted. I have most of the pieces cut out and started sewing last night, but it got late and I was goofing up so decided to rip it all out and start again tonight. I'll post pictures as soon as I have it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment