Friday, May 22, 2009

Monday morning update (11/10/08)

So I'm at work, but the company's computer system is totally down so there's no work to be done.
So I'll update my blog!!!!!

Last weekend Todd and I did lots of cleaning and working on the new guest room. This used to be Tabitha's old bedroom, but now she's grown with kids of her own. It was torn apart for 5 years, and with my parents coming later this week, Todd finally had a reason to work on it more. When it was tore apart, he went so far as to totally remove everything to the studs, so that meant re-drywalling and mudding, which took most of the time. Since last Thursday, he painted it with primer, then with paint, then Saturday we went to Home Depot to get carpet. Actually spent 1/3 of what he guessed it would be, so that was good. We moved the bed and the rest of the furniture from the old guest bedroom (which was the smallest bedroom in the house) to the new guest bedroom. I made the curtains for the large window and closet openings. Here are the pictures I took this morning:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We still cleaning to do, but I am extremely happy that the room is finished enough to have them sleep in there. We only need to add the woodwork, then it will be finished!!!! HURRAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment