Friday, May 22, 2009

It's been a while. (8/11/08)

I'm still adjusting to having Todd home all the time. I don't get to do what I want as much, which is OK, because we are spending quality time together. Some nights he's in the office with me - he's on the computer and I sew (or get ready to sew), so we can talk about "whatever". It's nice to be around when he talks to his kids or parents because before he used to forget to tell me what's going on in their lives.
We have gotten a few more pictures of McKenna.
PhotobucketIsn't she adorable?!?!?!?! She's laying on the afghan that I made her. We are going to see the new family next weekend, so I'll have a bunch of pictures next week.
I have been sewing a little. I finished a purse but I'm waiting for the magnetic snaps to come in so I can finish it. When I do, I'll post pictures. I also have another one mostly cut out and will start on that soon.
I'm still waiting for my first sale on my etsy shop. I'm hoping that will come soon. Please, everyone cross your fingers for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment