Friday, May 22, 2009

Monday afternoon (11/17/08)

We were busy over the weekend since my parents were here. They arrived on Thursday afternoon and left Sunday Morning. We had a GREAT TIME! It was so nice to see them again! Mom, Dad and I spent lots of time together shopping and stuff, the evenings the girls came over with their kids and DH was home, so we ate supper and played Dominoes. Let me tell you, our oldest granddaughter, Alyssa, is REALLY GOOD at dominoes!!!! She played all by herself Saturday and did GREAT (I did see my mom helping her a little ;) ) All the grandkids are growing so much. Saturday afternoon we went bowling and that was fun, too. Unfortunately, I didn't take ANY pictures when they were here :(

Todd worked on my serger Saturday morning and found a bent pin - that's why I couldn't get it to work. Although I think it had been there for a while because I ordinarily don't pin what I sew. Now it works GREAT! I used it Sunday to work some more on the bags for Church. (Which are almost done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment